Liberty London Organic Garden Reversible Duvet Cover
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Dainty, vintage-inspired flowers dot this duvet for a whimsical layer they’ll love. Our latest collaboration with Liberty London brings the iconic design house’s prints to the nursery and bedroom. Each piece is beautifully created with the inspiring artistry and classic style that Liberty London is known for.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover and shams reverse to same pattern.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet cover, sham and inserts are sold separately.
- 200-thread count.
- Shams have an envelope closure.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Standard Sham: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro Sham: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.