Glow-in-the-Dark Puffy Ghost Costume
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This playful twist on a classic Halloween costume glows in the dark so it’s bound to be a dress-up favorite. With the body boasting a soft velour construction, it’s hat is knitted from supersoft fabric so your child can stay comfortable all day and night long.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two-piece design includes a top and headpiece.
- Made of 100% polyester velour and reverses to polyester satin.
- Costume glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to “charge” under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately three to four hours.
- The glow effect will become weaker over time with constant use.
- Costume is yarn-dyed – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Undergarments not included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sizes 3T, 4–6 years and 7–8 years.
- See size chart.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Headpiece: 11.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Neck: 5" wide
- Romper: 17" wide x 21" long
- Bottom Sweep Extended: 14.5" long
- Headpiece: 12" wide x 10" high
- Neck: 5.5" wide
- Romper: 20" wide x 24" long
- Bottom Sweep Extended: 16" long
- Headpiece: 12" wide x 10" high
- Neck: 6" wide
- Romper: 21.5" wide x 26" long
- Bottom Sweep Extended: 17" long
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.