Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Go easy-breezy with the seaside-inspired style of the Kennedy Bookcase. Handwoven from palm rattan, its natural imperfections make this a unique place for displaying their favorite trinkets, treasures and tales.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted rattan, engineered wood and mahogany wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand-applied using child-safe, water-based paint. The finish provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bookcase is woven by hand and because of this unique form of construction no two pieces may be exactly the same.
- Features four fixed shelves.
- Pair with our baskets (sold separately) for a finished look.
- Finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bookcase: 30" wide x 15" deep x 60" high
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 15" deep x 60" high
- Top Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 11" high
- Second Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 8" high
- Third Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 10" high
- Fourth Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 12" high
- Clearance Under Bookcase: 4"
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 138.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.