Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Go easy-breezy with the seaside-inspired style of the Kennedy Bookcase. Handwoven from palm rattan, its natural imperfections make this a unique place for displaying their favorite trinkets, treasures and tales.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted rattan, engineered wood and mahogany wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand-applied using child-safe, water-based paint. The finish provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bookcase is woven by hand and because of this unique form of construction no two pieces may be exactly the same.
- Features four fixed shelves.
- Pair with our baskets (sold separately) for a finished look.
- Finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bookcase: 30" wide x 15" deep x 60" high
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 15" deep x 60" high
- Top Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 11" high
- Second Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 8" high
- Third Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 10" high
- Fourth Shelf: 28" wide x 13" deep x 12" high
- Clearance Under Bookcase: 4"
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 138.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.