Kendall Extra-Wide Dresser
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. The expertly crafted open slat construction on the beds and bunks are standouts, as are the block cap posts. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid pine wood, pine veneers on select finishes and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with three small and four large drawers.
- Fitted with oversized, easy-to-grasp wooden knobs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 54.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Kendall furniture and learn more, check out our Kendall Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 9" wide x 14" deep x 5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (4): 24.5" wide x 14" deep x 5" high
- Drawer Knob (7): 2" diameter, 2" deep
- Feet: 2.5" square
- Clearance under dresser: 5"
- Weight: 120 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.