Add a Photo
Kendall 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
We’ve designed the favorite Kendall Convertible Crib to have another option and convert into a full-sized bed so this crib can be an investment well into your child’s teen years! Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any room style. Plus, each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Our Simply White and Gray finishes are crafted of solid sap gum wood.
- Each water-based finish is carefully applied with over twelve steps as our commitment to lasting quality.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed to grow with your child, this easily adapts from crib to toddler bed and later to a headboard for a full-sized bed (both toddler bed and full-sized bed kits sold separately).
- When purchasing a convertible crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- The crib features two mattress height settings; 9.3" and 20.6" measured from the top of the mattress to the floor.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 57" wide x 32" long x 44.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 36"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Kendall furniture and learn more, check out our Kendall Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Kendall crib converts in the following ways:
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 31.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 36"
- Clearance to floor: 5" high
- Crib Ends: 26.5" wide x 30" high x 2" thick
- Crib Back Panel: 57" wide x 44.5" high x 3.5" thick
- Crib Front Panel: 51.5" wide x 36" high x 2" thick
- Mattress Platform: 55" wide x 27" deep x 2" high
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 9.25", 15.5"
- Weight: 86 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51.5" long x 18.5" high x 1" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 17.5" wide x 18.5" high
- Weight: 9 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" high x 2" thick
- Slats: 53.5" wide x 70.5" long x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.