Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed to add room for a guest or to provide extra storage, our versatile trundle pairs beautifully with our Juliette Bed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, birch veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Trundle Mattress was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant FireBlocker Insulator System and a NANO-PEL™ Treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our Lullaby Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Juliette furniture and learn more, check out our Juliette Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6.5" high
- Interior: 39" wide x 74.5" long
- Casters: 2" wide x 2.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 82.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.