Juliette Storage Desk & Hutch
The easy charm of vintage cottage furniture is captured in the Juliette Collection. Each piece is carefully crafted, like the bed featuring curved molding, lathe-turned feet and a headboard with wood plank details. Like all of our furniture, the collection is built to our exacting standards of quality, design and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of mahogany with mahogany veneer with a hand-applied finish.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with four drawers with clear acrylic knobs.
- Hutch equipped with one drawer, one shelf and a cutout for routing cords.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 45" wide x 21.25" deep x 30" high.
- Hutch: 43" wide x 10" deep x 9.75" high.
- Assembly is required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 21.25" deep x 30" high
- Top Left Drawer Interior: 22.75" wide x 14.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Top Right Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 14.5" deep x 2" high
- Bottom Right Drawer Interior (2): 11" wide x 14.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Open Space for Chair: 26.75" wide x 24" high
- Weight: 85 pounds.
- Overall: 43" wide x 10" deep x 9.75" high
- Drawer Interior: 9.5" wide x 7" deep x 1.5" high
- Weight: 15 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort