Iridescent Shell Finial & Window Hardware
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the beautiful, irridescent look of a shell, these spherical finials are finished by hand and boast timeless design. Carefully crafted to last, pair this set with nickel or white hardware for a whimsical look to their window coverings that will last for years to come.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finials are crafted from shell and resin.
- Finial finish is applied by hand in child-safe water-based paint.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are crafted of steel.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are for use with drapery hooks, which are included with the majority of our panels with buttonhole tops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finials, rods, metal rings, metal clips, double add on kits, and holdbacks are all sold separately.
- Watch our video on How to Install Curtains.
- Finial set includes two finials.
- Holdback set includes two holdbacks.
- Rods set includes one rod (small, medium or large) with brackets for hanging.
- Metal Double Ring Set comes with 10 double rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel.
- Metal Clip Rings Set comes with 10 clip rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Finial (2): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Coordinating Rod Overall (sold separately): 0.75" diameter, 3.5" approximate projection from wall
- Small: 28–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48–88" hanging space
- Large: 60–108" hanging space
Double Add On Kit 60-108
- Adjustable Telescoping Back Rod
- Overall: 0.5" diameter
- Small: 28"–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48"–88" hanging space
- Large: 60"–80" hanging space
- Bracket (2)
- Overall: 7" deep x 4.25" high
Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings
- Overall: 2" diameter
- Holdback (2) (sold separately): 4.5" wide x 4" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.