Inglesina Gusto Highchair
Earn $14.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This versatile, full-feature high chair streamlines mealtime to make your life easier. Inglesina’s Gusto Highchair easily opens and closes and features a four-position height adjustments in addition to a three-position reclining seat and adjustable footrest. A smart and stylish option that truly grows with your baby, this expertly crafted chair is also extremely compact for effortless storage and sleek display.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Inglesina Gusto Highchair has 4 position height adjustment, a 3-position reclining seat and a 3-position adjustable footrest.
- Inglesina Gusto Highchair closes up to an extremely compact size and can easily be stowed away behind a door. The seat turns to make the high chair even more compact when closed.
- Comfortable, removable padded lining, made with stain-resistant leatherette fabric.
- 5-point harness. 2-position height adjustable shoulder belts to accompany your baby's growth.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- The serving tray, which is dish-washer safe, can be detached from the main tray so that the food can be placed on it and then served to the child.
- Ergonomic seat, easy to wash.
- Equipped with front wheels to easily move it around your home.
- Designed in Italy.
- To see our entire collection of high chairs and learn more, check out our High Chairs Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Highchair when open: 21.5" wide x 30.25" deep x 31.5" high up to 40.5" high
- Highchair when closed: 21.5" wide x 8" deep x 34" high
- Table top: 22" wide x 12" deep x 2" high
- Distance from floor to bottom of highchair: 23.25" high
- Weight with tray: 18.75 pounds
- Weight without tray: 15.5 pounds
- Use: for children who can sit up on their own (approximately 6 months) up to 36 months
- Padding can be removed and hand washed at 86° F. Air dry completely before storing.
- DO NOT bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean padding and lining.
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth and mild detergent. Make sure all metal parts are thoroughly dried before storing to prevent rust.
- This product requires regular maintenance. Never force any mechanisms or moving parts; in case of doubt, check the instructions ﬁrst.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.