Hayden Mini Crib & Mattress Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed with the same safety and quality we’re known for, the Hayden Mini Crib is over a foot shorter than our standard Hayden Crib, making it perfect for small spaces.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Mattress is filled with polyester fiber core and is 4" thick.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Hayden Mini Crib will not convert to a toddler bed.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Mini mattress has a hypo-allergenic waterproof vinyl cover.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mini Crib: 40" wide x 26.5" deep x 37" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- If select UPS delivery, assembly will be required.
- Dimensions & Care
Hayden Mini Crib
- Overall: 40" wide x 26.5" deep x 37" high
- Crib End Panels: 26.5" long x 1.26" wide x 36.75" high
- Crib Side Panels: 37.25" long x 1" wide x 28" high
- Mattress Platform: 37" wide x 23.25" deep
- Mattress Platform Heights: 20", 27.5"
- Clearance Under Crib: 5"
- Weight: 33 pounds
Mini Crib Mattress
- Overall: 38" wide x 24" deep x 4" thick
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.