HARRY POTTER™ Enchanted Night Sky Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Your little witch or wizard will sleep among the stars with this Harry Potter Enchanted Night Sky Baby Bedding. Crafted from the softest materials, it’s practically made from magic. Plus, their favorite delivery owl HEDWIG™ will keep careful watch as they sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% cotton batting (270-gram weight) and finished in box-stitch which keeps batting from shifting or bunching.
- Decorative pillow is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Quilt reverses to blue stripes and features metallic embroidery on front.
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Features metallic embroidery on edges of crib skirt.
- Pillow reverses to same background color as the front.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% natural Belgian linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Flax, navy and blue fabric on the quilt are made of 100% natural Belgian linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Red fabric on quilt is made from 74% viscose and 26% nylon.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Quilt is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Decorative pillow is made of 75% nylon and 25% viscose. The velvet blend is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Decorative pillow is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids crib fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- 200-thread count.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. s19
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Drop length: 16"
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Decorative Pillow: 12" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Crib Fitted Sheet
- Free & Fast Shipping