Add Your Own Photos
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring a two-toned finish for a touch of modern, the Grayson Bed brings a stylish look to their room. It’s crafted from sturdy wood to last and the finish is hand-applied in a multiple steps to achieve a weathered look and for lasting style. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to ensure the air that you and your little one breathe is cleaner.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, wood veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Slat roll foundation, does not require a boxspring.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bed is finished in Simply White with black trim or Smoked Gray with black trim.
- The Smoked Gray Finish has an enhanced natural grain texture to achieve a natural weathered feel and look. With subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Grayson furniture and learn more, check out our Grayson Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 78.5" long x 45.5" high
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Headboard: 41.5" wide x 1.5" thick x 45.5" high
- Footboard: 41.5" wide x 1.5" thick x 27.5" high
- Number of Slats: 12
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 78.5" long x 45.5" high
- Mattress Platform: 54" wide x 75" long
- Headboard: 56.5" wide x 1.5" thick x 45.5" high
- Footboard: 56.5" wide x 1.5" thick x 27.5" high h
- Number of Slats: 12
- Weight: 131.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.