Götz Special Edition Monique Lhuillier Bride Doll Meadow
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Donning an elegant bridal dress and veil by Monique Lhullier, this limited edition doll is ready to walk down the aisle. This collectible-quality doll has been made exclusively for us by Götz, a doll manufacturer that traces its roots to the small village of Rödental in Bavaria, Germany.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Face has blushed cheeks, life-like eyelashes and eyes that close.
- The doll has long hair that can be washed, styled and brushed.
- The doll's arms and legs can be moved up and down.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Doll: 18" high
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Spot clean.
- Five piece set includes doll, wedding dress, veil, underpants and shoes.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Doll: 18" high
- Outfit Overall: 9" wide x 4" deep x 19.25" high
- Dolls with soft bodies, covered in a pillow case, can be machine washed cold and put into the drier.
- Dolls with hard bodies can be washed with a damp cloth.
- Lay on belly to air dry.
- Machine wash clothes separately in cold water, delicate cycle.
- Line dry clothes.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.