Add a Photo
Glass Finial & Window Hardware
This glass orb-style finial gives windows a tailored and finished look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finials are crafted from glass and aluminum.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are crafted of steel.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are for use with drapery hooks, which are included with the majority of our panels with buttonhole tops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finials, rods, metal rings, metal clips, double add-on kits and holdbacks are all sold separately.
- Watch our video on How to Install Curtains.
- Finial set includes two finials.
- Holdback set includes two holdbacks.
- Rods set includes one rod (small, medium or large) with brackets for hanging.
- Double Add-On Kit includes: adjustable telescoping back rod - choose from small, medium or large size - plus three double wall brackets for mounting.
- Metal Double Ring Set comes with 10 double rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel (sold separately).
- Metal Clip Rings Set comes with 10 clip rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Finial (2): 2.5" diameter, 4.5" long
- Coordinating Rod Overall (sold separately): 0.75" diameter, 3.5" approximate projection from wall
- Small: 28–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48–88" hanging space
- Large: 60–108" hanging space
Double Add-On Kit
- Adjustable Telescoping Back Rod
- Overall: 0.5" diameter
- Small: 28"–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48"–88" hanging space
- Large: 60"–108" hanging space
- Bracket (2)
- Overall: 7" deep x 4.25" high
Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings
- Overall: 2" diameter
- Holdback (2): 4.5" wide x 4" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW HARDWARE DELIVERY
- Before deciding on which mount you will use, measure your window to be sure it is square. Measure diagonally from the two top corners to the two bottom corners. If the measurements are significantly different, the window is off-kilter and you should choose the Wall Mount.
- Once you have chosen the mounting option that works best for your window, it’s time to measure your windows to determine hardware length. Keep in mind that if you have chosen the Wall Mount option, you will need to add 6 inches to the length of your rods. Also, depending on what style you choose, finials can add up to 4 inches on each end of the rod, so you want to make sure there is enough clearance to allow for your finials.
- To create a layered window treatment, you will need hardware that can accommodate two panels. Our Double Add-On Kit comes in the same sizes and finishes as our rods.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.