Chamois Duvet Cover
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The coziest night's sleep starts with our Chamois Duvet Cover. It's supersoft, incredibly plush and pairs well with any bedding from prints to solids. Heavier than flannel, our chamois fabric washes easily, maintains its durability and gets softer with each and every cuddle.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of incredibly soft and plush polyester chamois.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Pillowcase features a zipper closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Mixes and matches with a variety of bedding collections.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover has hidden buttons and interior ties.
- Each piece is sold individually.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Twin: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep.
- Full: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep.
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep.
- Standard: 20" wide x 26" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.