Finn+Emma Play Gym
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring friendly animal critters and chic wooden teethers, the Finn + Emma® Custom Play Gym is crafted with non-toxic and eco-friendly materials so it’s a safe and stimulating place for your baby to play. It’s height-adjustable pure birch wood frame stands sturdily on its own. The plush knit toys are hand-knit at an artisanal women’s collaborative in Peru using GOTS-certified organic cotton yarn so it’s a softer choice for your baby. Plus, the toys are removable so your little one has them on hand wherever they go. Our exclusive toy collection with socially responsible Finn + Emma® is stylish, sustainably sourced and crafted from organic, non-toxic materials so they’re a safer choice for your baby.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Wood dolls are made from untreated Indian hardwood.
- Knit decor is made from 100% organic cotton.
- Cotton twill tape is used to hang the decor from frame and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Knit decor is filled with polyester fibers.
- The stains and lacquers used as finishing on frame are free of lead, phthalate, nickel, mercury, and VOCs.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Yarn is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 0 to 18 months.
- BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free.
- Adult assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 24" high x 2.5" thick
- Decor (4): 1" thick x 6" long
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Wipe wood with soft, damp cloth.
- Knit decor wash by hand in cold water and mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.