Fillmore Twin-over-Twin Stair Bunk Bed
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This timeless bunk bed with stairs will provide little ones with the perfect place for a great night's sleep – and plenty of space-saving storage for all their favorite things. Inspired by classic American design, it features architectural details reminiscent of built-in furniture from an earlier era. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with solid poplar, beech wood and MDF.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finished by hand in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with a built-in ladder and a guardrail around entire bed.
- Each bed is equipped with three storage drawers along one side, with appliqué molding on each drawer front.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid beech wood slats for extra strength; designed for use without a box spring.
- Features zinc drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- We do not recommend use for children who are too young to navigate the ladder.
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Maximum mattress height top bed: 7.5"
- Only use 7.5" thickness mattress on the bottom bed.
- Recommended maximum weight top bed: 250lbs
- Recommended maximum weight bottom bed: 250lbs
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- All Pottery barn kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with staircase): 50" wide x 98" long x 74" high
- Overall (without staircase): 43.5" wide x 80.5" long x 74" high
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Guardrail: 75" long x 20.5" high x 3" thick
- Staircase: 15.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 49.5" high
- Steps (6): 15.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 8.75" high
- Clearance under Loft to top of Bed: 37" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 23" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 377.75 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, dry cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.