Fillmore Convertible Crib
This simple design has a timeless American appeal. Its picture frame–paneled ends and ribbon molding bring a clean, tailored look to the nursery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of rubberwood, sap gum, MDF (medium density fibreboard) and has Anegre veneers.
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Elegant details include crown molding, beveled panels, grooved posts and fluted slat detailing.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 56" wide x 32.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32.5" wide x 56" long x 36.5" high
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 50.5" long x 1" thick
- Adjustable Mattress Platform Heights: 15.5", 20.5"
- Clearance to Floor: 6.5" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51.5" wide x 14" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools