Add a Photo
Fillmore Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
This timeless Fillmore Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed gives siblings the perfect amount of space for a great night's sleep. Its simple, classic American design features architecturally-inspired details reminiscent of built-in furniture from an earlier era. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s crafted to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, sapgum wood, rubber wood, pine wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Ladder adds a fun way for kids to access the top bunk and can be attached on either side.
- Guardrail features clean lines and molded panels for security.
- Both bunks or beds feature a slat-roll foundation; do not use a box-spring.
- Lower bunk bed fits a standard twin-sized mattress or bunk mattress and can accommodate a trundle for sleepovers or extra storage space for linens and bedding (trundle mattress sold separately).
- The bunk bed is engineered to separate into two beds if your needs change.
- When used as bunk beds, upper bunk mattress must be less than 7" tall. We recommend using with our bunk mattress (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes 2 guard rails for the top bunk.
- Do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Recommended for use with a ceiling height of 7' or higher
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- This bed has undergone rigorous safety tests and it meets the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall with Ladder: 44.5" wide x 80.5" long x 72" high
- Mattress Platform (2): 38.5" wide x 73.5" long x 9" high
- Long Guardrail: 75" wide x 19" high
- Short Guardrail: 60.5" wide x 19" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 4" deep x 48" high
- Clearance between bunks: 35" high
- Weight: 206.75 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, dry cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.