Add Your Own Photos
Fillmore Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This timeless Fillmore Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed gives siblings the perfect amount of space for a great night's sleep. Its simple, classic American design features architecturally-inspired details reminiscent of built-in furniture from an earlier era. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s crafted to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, sapgum wood, rubber wood, pine wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Ladder adds a fun way for kids to access the top bunk and can be attached on either side.
- Guardrail features clean lines and molded panels for security.
- Both bunks or beds feature a slat-roll foundation; do not use a box-spring.
- Lower bunk bed fits a standard twin-sized mattress or bunk mattress and can accommodate a trundle for sleepovers or extra storage space for linens and bedding (trundle mattress sold separately).
- The bunk bed is engineered to separate into two beds if your needs change.
- When used as bunk beds, upper bunk mattress must be less than 7" tall. We recommend using with our bunk mattress (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes 2 guard rails for the top bunk.
- Do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Recommended for use with a ceiling height of 7' or higher
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- This bed has undergone rigorous safety tests and it meets the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall with Ladder: 44.5" wide x 80.5" long x 72" high
- Mattress Platform (2): 38.5" wide x 73.5" long x 9" high
- Long Guardrail: 75" wide x 19" high
- Short Guardrail: 60.5" wide x 19" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 4" deep x 48" high
- Clearance between bunks: 35" high
- Weight: 206.75 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, dry cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.