Skip Hop Farmyard Activity Gym
Give baby a cozy, colorful place to lie and plenty of soft animals to grasp and shake with the Skip-Hop Farmyard Activity Gym, a Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Soft arches are equipped with multiple loops that can accommodate the included hanging toys at various heights.
- Hanging toys include a cow with a baby-safe mirror, pig that crinkles and chimes, a bunny rattle that doubles as a teething ring, a duck that has crinkles and squeaks and a lamb that plays music.
- Play mat engages your baby's senses with color and sound. The mat also engages your child's gross motor development which helps to develop mobility and muscles in their arms, legs, tummy, neck and back.
- Mat has addition play value; pig has a springy tail, cow squeaks, the chicken is made of soft fleece and the duck wing crinkles.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Soft mat is sewn of a polyester-cotton blend filled with comfy polyester batting. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 34" square, 21" high
- Arches are removable for storage and toting.
- Ages newborn and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" square, 21" high
- Machine wash mat in cold water; line dry.
- Spot clean hanging toys with a damp sponge or cloth as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.