Extra-Wide Kendall Changing Table Topper
Furnish your nursery with pieces that can accommodate your baby’s growing needs. This dresser doubles as a changing table by simply adding our topper. Once baby has outgrown the need for a changing table, take off the topper and you have the perfect dresser for a kid’s room. The topper comes with metal brackets for securing and a safety belt. A layer of felt on the bottom protects the dresser’s surface. Available colors listed below.
Extra-Wide Dresser is 54.5 x 18.5 x 32.5" h.
Extra-Wide Topper is 53 x 17.5 x 3" h.
All finishes in a color story coordinate with each other. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey, and Honey are all designed to coordinate and sit in the same room with each other.
For more information about construction, finish and dimensions, view a printable brochure about this collection.
- Dimensions & Care
EXTRA-WIDE KENDALL DRESSER & CHANGING TABLE TOPPER
Extra Wide Dresser: 54.5" x 18.5" x 32.5" h
Top drawers interior (3): 9" x 14" x 5" h
Bottom drawer interior (4): 24.5" x 14" x 5" h
Drawer knobs: 2" diam x 2" projection
Feet: 2.5" sq
Floor clearance: 5" h
Weight 120 lbs
Topper: 53" x 17.5" x 3" h
Weight: 21 lbs
Frame: Rubberwood or Pine
Panels: MDF*, Spruce veneer on select finishes
Drawers & Pulls: Poplar
Finish: Oil-based matte paint, lacquer sealant
Red/honey/espresso finish: Pine with MDF* and spruce veneers.
Finish: Oil-based paint or stain, lacquer sealant
*MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
Dust often with a high-quality soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.