Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by Gustavian furniture of the late 18th Century, our Everly Collection is an elegant addition to your little one’s bedroom. This collection is masterfully created with sturdy wood for classic period pieces that are safe and made to love and last. It features clean, embellished lines with fancy thought-out details like its fluting, dentil molding and carvings. Plus, its water-based French White finish has visible brushstrokes for a handpainted look. With one roomy drawer and an open shelf underneath, they can stay organized in style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The use of veneers results in high quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed poplar wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint, providing durability, richness and depth of color to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features one roomy drawer and one large cubby for extra storage.
- Nightstand features detailed trim and tapered legs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 24" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 15" wide x 11" deep x 4" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Cubby Interior: 13.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 6" high
- Floor Clearance: 6" high
- Weight: 33 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight; if loosened re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.