Everett Project Desk
Design a study system that works for them and their space with this modular desk. Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the strictest of safety standards, there's plenty of space for storage and studying.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from poplar wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process which provides durability, richness and depth of color to the furniture.
- Built using tenon-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Open base features two fixed shelves.
- For organization utilize baskets (sold separately) to keep things neat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 56.5" wide x 36" deep x 29.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 36" deep x 29.5" high
- Open Base (1): 13.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 11.5" high
- Leg (1): 35" wide x 1.5" thick x 28" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of open base: 1.5" high
- Weight: 123.5 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.