Everett Project Desk
Design a study system that works for them and their space with this modular desk. Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the strictest of safety standards, there's plenty of space for storage and studying.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from poplar wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process which provides durability, richness and depth of color to the furniture.
- Built using tenon-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Open base features two fixed shelves.
- For organization utilize baskets (sold separately) to keep things neat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 56.5" wide x 36" deep x 29.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 36" deep x 29.5" high
- Open Base (1): 13.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 11.5" high
- Leg (1): 35" wide x 1.5" thick x 28" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of open base: 1.5" high
- Weight: 123.5 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.