Endcap Finial & Window Hardware
Clean and classic, our versatile endcaps keep the focus on the beauty of window fabrics, wall color and decorative art.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finials are crafted from steel.
- Finishes offered are white, brushed nickel and gold plated.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are crafted of steel.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are for use with drapery hooks, which are included with the majority of our panels with buttonhole tops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finials, rods, metal rings, metal clips, double add on kits, and holdbacks are all sold separately.
- Watch our video on How to Install Curtains.
- Finial set includes two finials.
- Holdback set includes two holdbacks.
- Rods set includes one rod (small, medium or large) with brackets for hanging.
- Metal Double Ring Set comes with 10 double rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel.
- Metal Clip Rings Set comes with 10 clip rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Finial (2): 1.75" diameter, 1" long
- Coordinating Rod Overall (sold separately): 0.75" diameter, 3.5" approximate projection from wall
- Small: 28–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48–88" hanging space
- Large: 60–108" hanging space
Double Add On Kit 60-108
- Adjustable Telescoping Back Rod
- Overall: 0.5" diameter
- Small: 28"–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48"–88" hanging space
- Large: 60"–80" hanging space
- Bracket (2)
- Overall: 7" deep x 4.25" high
Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings
- Overall: 2" diameter
- Holdback (2) (sold separately): 4.5" wide x 4" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW HARDWARE DELIVERY
- Before deciding on which mount you will use, measure your window to be sure it is square. Measure diagonally from the two top corners to the two bottom corners. If the measurements are significantly different, the window is off-kilter and you should choose the Wall Mount.
- Once you have chosen the mounting option that works best for your window, it’s time to measure your windows to determine hardware length. Keep in mind that if you have chosen the Wall Mount option, you will need to add 6 inches to the length of your rods. Also, depending on what style you choose, finials can add up to 4 inches on each end of the rod, so you want to make sure there is enough clearance to allow for your finials.
- To create a layered window treatment, you will need hardware that can accommodate two panels. Our Double Add-On Kit comes in the same sizes and finishes as our rods.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.