The Emily & Meritt Upholstered Task Square Chair
Earn $19.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Your little one will spend a lot of time studying, creating and working on projects – make sure they have a comfortable seat for all their activities. This bold upholstered task chair features a statement print, an adjustable seat and rolling casters so it's easy to zip between work spaces. Imagined for Pottery Barn Kids by fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, it captures their adventurous yet chic aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Upholstered fabric is made with 100% polyester.
- Swivel base crafted of steel, finished in nickel.
- Chair is padded with polyurethane foam.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with smooth-rolling casters that rotate 360 degrees.
- Seat height adjusts with hydraulic lever from 18.5" up to 23.5" high.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Simple assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- BPA-, lead- and pthalate-free.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 24" deep x 33-37.75" high
- Seat: 15.5" wide x 14.75" deep
- Seat Height: 18-23" from floor
- Back Rest: 15" wide x 16" high
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.