The Emily & Meritt Neon Roses Baby Bedding Sets
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Beautifully printed with vibrant roses, this quilted bedding set gives your little one’s bed a serious dose of style. Imagined for Pottery Barn Kids with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this supremely soft nursery bedding captures the duo's enchanting aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper is filled with lofty polyester batting and has 18 ties to keep it secure against crib.
- Neon Star Pillow reverses to solid color and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Chambray Bunny Pillow reverses to same base color and is filled with 100% cotton.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Crib Fitted Sheet is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib Fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Quilt and Bumper are made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Cribskirt is made of 100% cotton voile. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Neon Star Pillow is made of 100% acrylic. Acrylic is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Chambray Bunny Pillow is made of 100% cotton chambray. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Both pillows are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- 16" drop
- Crib Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Neon Star Pillow: 16" wide x 16" high
- Chambray Bunny Pillow: 11" wide x 2.5" thick x 17.5" high
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.