Emerson 4-in-1 Crib
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This classic crib boasts a clean and simple silhouette that sits well in any nursery. It’s expertly crafted from sturdy sap gum wood with a water-based finish. Use with our conversion kits (sold separately) to transition it all the way to a full bed so it’s a lasting piece in their room for years. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White-finished crib is expertly crafted of solid sapgum wood.
- Brushed Fog-finished crib is expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Full-sized conversion kit (sold separately) is crafted from engineered wood and veneers. Slat roll is crafted from solid hardwood.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full-sized bed (both conversion kits are sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Full-size conversion kit includes siderails and slats.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- To see our entire collection of Emerson furniture and learn more, check out our Emerson Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Emerson 4-in-1 crib converts in the following options:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 55" long x 43.5" high
- End Panels: 27" wide x 29.5" high x 1" thick
- Back Panel: 55.5" long x 43" high x 1.75" thick
- Front Panel: 51.5" long x 29.5" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Heights for Mattress Platform: 9.5" lowest; 20" highest
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2.5"
- Weight: 53.5 pounds
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51.5" long x 17.5" high x 1" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 18.5" wide x 17.5" high
- Weight: 5.75 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Assembled: 55.5" wide x 78.5" long x 43" high
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Slats: 53.5" wide x 70.5" long x 1" thick
- Number of Slats: 12
- Distance from top of slats to top of side rail: 3.5" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.