Emerson 4-in-1 Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This classic crib boasts a clean and simple silhouette that sits well in any nursery. It’s expertly crafted from sturdy sap gum wood with a water-based finish. Use with our conversion kits (sold separately) to transition it all the way to a full bed so it’s a lasting piece in their room for years. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White-finished crib is expertly crafted of solid sapgum wood.
- Brushed Fog-finished crib is expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Full-sized conversion kit (sold separately) is crafted from engineered wood and veneers. Slat roll is crafted from solid hardwood.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full-sized bed (both conversion kits are sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Full-size conversion kit includes siderails and slats.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- To see our entire collection of Emerson furniture and learn more, check out our Emerson Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Emerson 4-in-1 crib converts in the following options:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 55" long x 43.5" high (at back); 29.5" high (at front)
- End Panel (2): 27" wide x 29.5" high x 1" thick
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2.5"
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Heights for Mattress Platform: 9.5" lowest; 20" highest
- Weight: 53.5 pounds
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51.5" long x 17.5" high x 1" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 18.5" wide x 17.5" high
- Weight: 5.75 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Assembled: 55.5" wide x 78.5" long x 43.5" high
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Slats: 53.5" wide x 70.5" long x 1" thick
- Number of Slats: 12
- Distance from top of slats to top of side rail: 3.5" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.