Add Your Own Photos
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Chic cottage legs and spindles inspired by vintage beds get a modern makeover with this special piece that little ones will love. Like all our beds, our Elsie Bed is built to exceptional safety and comfort standards, accommodates a trundle (sold separately) and features eye-catching accents.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, rubber wood and plywood.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Slat roll foundation does not require box spring.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bed features lathe turned legs and turned spindles on the headboard and footboard.
- Trundle (sold separately) easily fits underneath the bed for extra storage or to have a sleepover for your child.
- Trundle has casters which allows for easy movement.
- We recommend using trundle mattress (sold separately) for trundle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Elsie furniture and learn more, check out our Elsie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 78.5" long x 44" high
- Headboard: 41.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 44" high
- Footboard: 41.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 27" high
- Platform: 38.75" wide x 73" long x 1" high
- Slats: 12
- Weight: 62.5 pounds
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 78.5" long x 44" high
- Headboard: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 44" high
- Footboard: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 27" high
- Platform: 53.75" wide x 73" long x 1" high
- Weight: 69.75 pounds
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 73" long x 3.5" high
- Casters: 2" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.