Add a Photo
Chic cottage legs and spindles inspired by vintage beds get a modern makeover with this special piece that little ones will love. Like all our beds, our Elsie Bed is built to exceptional safety and comfort standards, accommodates a trundle (sold separately) and features eye-catching accents.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, rubber wood and plywood.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Slat roll foundation does not require box spring.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bed features lathe turned legs and turned spindles on the headboard and footboard.
- Trundle (sold separately) easily fits underneath the bed for extra storage or to have a sleepover for your child.
- Trundle has casters which allows for easy movement.
- We recommend using trundle mattress (sold separately) for trundle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Elsie furniture and learn more, check out our Elsie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 78.5" long x 44" high
- Headboard: 41.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 44" high
- Footboard: 41.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 27" high
- Platform: 38.75" wide x 73" long x 1" high
- Slats: 12
- Weight: 62.5 pounds
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 78.5" long x 44" high
- Headboard: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 44" high
- Footboard: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 27" high
- Platform: 53.75" wide x 73" long x 1" high
- Weight: 69.75 pounds
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 73" long x 3.5" high
- Casters: 2" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.