Elliott Desk & Hutch
Classic styling and subtle molding details give our Elliott Collection a timeless quality. The traditional cabinetry techniques create a stable, solid and lasting investment in your child’s comfort. It's hand-finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built of solid poplar, primavera veneer on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood with exceptional strength.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers are crafted of English dovetail joinery for lasting strength and feature waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with two solid wood drawers.
- Hutch equipped with three storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Simply White & Charcoal feature brushed nickel knobs, Chocolate features antique bronze knobs.
- Sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer for moisture resistance and extra durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Elliott furniture and learn more, check out our
- Elliott Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45.5" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 11" wide x 15" deep x 3.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 11" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Open Space For Chair: 40" wide x 22" deep x 13" high
- Weight: 64 pounds
- Overall: 45.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 28" high
- Weight: 44 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.