Elf on the Shelf Letters to Santa Book
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Now your little one can write a letter to Santa Claus with help from the handy Elf on the Shelf®. Using Mrs. Claus’s Magic Press and Santa’s Special Paper™, your child can watch their full-sized letter shrink into an elf-sized message that can be delivered to the North Pole by their Scout Elf.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 32 pages, hardcover book.
- Special Santa paper allows your child to write letters to Santa and then watch the letters shrink to elf size, so they are perfect for delivery by Scout Elf to Santa Claus.
- Mrs Claus's magic press helps to shrink the letters into ornament size so you can hang letter after Scout Elf returns them.
- Special Scout Elf sashes allow you to hang the letter ornaments on the tree.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Scout Elf is not included with this set.
- Set includes one Elf On the Shelf™ Book, 8 pieces of Santa's Special Paper™, Mrs. Claus' Magic Press, 8 Scout Elf sashes, 2 color markers and 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Dimensions & Care
- 32 pages
- Dust book with soft dry cloth.
- Wrap ornament in tissue paper when not being used.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.