Dream Swivel Glider & Recliner
Sit and swivel in ultimate comfort as you bond with baby in the Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair. The cushions and arm pillows are made from feather down so it’s a supersoft and plush place to sit. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and crafted to last with a frame made from a combination of solid hardwood and engineered wood.
- Thick padding on the arms and seat provide plush support and comfort.
- Seat cushion is filled with down, foam and polyester fibers for the best combination of comfort.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Classic styling meets plush comfort in this versatile recliner.
- Once the Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair is fully reclined, it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and designed for easy one-hand operation while holding your baby.
- Metal swivel base for optimal motion control.
- Chair swivels, glides and reclines.
- Cushions are attached and can not be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Extensively tested to ensure the chair meets or exceeds all safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 33" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Overall (reclined): 33" wide x 65.5" deep x 32" high
- Distance needed from wall to recline: 12"
- Seat: 21" wide x 21.5" deep x 19" high
- Back: 27" wide x 23.5" high
- Floor to top of Back Frame: 36.5" high
- Arm Height: 7" wide x 26" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 95 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.