Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Sit and swivel in ultimate comfort as you bond with baby in the Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair. The cushions and arm pillows are made from feather down so it’s a supersoft and plush place to sit. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and crafted to last with a frame made from a combination of solid hardwood and engineered wood.
- Thick padding on the arms and seat provide plush support and comfort.
- Seat cushion is filled with down, foam and polyester fibers for the best combination of comfort.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Classic styling meets plush comfort in this versatile recliner.
- Once the Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair is fully reclined, it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and designed for easy one-hand operation while holding your baby.
- Metal swivel base for optimal motion control.
- Chair swivels, glides and reclines.
- Cushions are attached and can not be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Extensively tested to ensure the chair meets or exceeds all safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 33" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Overall (reclined): 33" wide x 65.5" deep x 32" high
- Distance needed from wall to recline: 12"
- Seat: 21" wide x 21.5" deep x 19" high
- Back: 27" wide x 23.5" high
- Floor to top of Back Frame: 36.5" high
- Arm Height: 7" wide x 26" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 95 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.