Playhouse Loft Bed
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Bring playtime and bedtime together with this loft bed. The safely railed twin-sized bed sits atop a shuttered house, complete with open windows and a doorway. They’ll love climbing down the ladder to begin playtime right away.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Finish is hand applied in layers for exceptional richness.
- Masterfully crafted with a solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A twin size bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Features a front door, and windows on the bottom half and bunk bed on roof.
- Ladder to reach bunk bed is on the side of the house.
- Open space in house can be used with chairs for reading area or small table and chairs, for playtime.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 43" wide x 80" long x 73" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 80" long x 73" high
- Platform: 38" wide x 75" long
- Side Rail: 75" long x 6" high
- Clearance Under Loft: 56.5" high
- Assembled Weight: 234.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.