Declan Rocker & Ottoman
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
With its supportive lumbar pillow and sides that slope into curved arms, this rocking chair blends supreme comfort with enduring style. A T-shaped cushion and nailhead trim add definition and interest to the silhouette. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Kiln-dried hardwoods prevent bowing and warping.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly cushions are made from 20% soy based foam. Cushions are double wrapped and filled with 50% regenerated polyester and 50% duck feathers.
- Sinuous steel springs are made from 70% recycled steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Runners are removable and can be replaced with legs.
- Features lumbar pillow for added support.
- Nailhead trim on both the rocker and ottoman.
- T-shaped seat cushion on Rocker.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parenthesis after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 38" deep x 42" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat: 21" x 24" deep x 21" high
- Arm: 3" wide x 17" long x 25" high
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 27" wide x 21" deep x 19" high
- Legs: 2.5" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 18 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.