Cybex Priam 3 Stroller
- Free & Fast Shipping
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A sleek solution for your little one’s on-the-go gear, the luxe Cybex PRIAM 3 Stroller is an all-around stylish and functional must-have. Crafted with thoughtful details, this versatile stroller adjusts to different positions and sits at an average table height so it serves as a mobile high chair. Plus, features like an extendable canopy, one-handed fold and all-wheel suspension will make this your new favorite take-along companion.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Whether forward-facing or parent-facing, the PRIAM Lux Seat can be easily adjusted to the desired position in just a few simple steps.
- The PRIAM 3 stroller’s extendable XXL sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and also effectively protects against wind and weather.
- Thanks to its simple handling, the PRIAM Lux Seat adjusts to a comfortable lie-flat position with just one hand – transforming the stroller into a comfortable, cozy bed when you’re on the go.
- The Cybex PRIAM 3 Stroller features a spacious and easily accessible shopping basket that can be folded out when needed.
- The seat height of the PRIAM 3 stroller is perfectly aligned with the average table height (31.5 inches) so that it can be used on the go as a mobile child seat in restaurants or cafés.
- The PRIAM 3 stroller’s two-wheel mode ensures a smooth and safe ride on uneven, bumpy surfaces such as sandy beaches or stairs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- The new all-wheel suspension of the PRIAM 3 stroller ensures a soft, quiet and comfortable ride for parents and child.
- The PRIAM 3 stroller is easy to fold using just one hand. Its seat unit folds away with the frame into a compact, flat package. Even as a free standing unit, the stroller can be discretely stowed – in a restaurant, on public transportation, and at home.
- Recommended for birth to five years old or up to 55 pounds.
- Includes rain cover, cup holder, bumper bar and car seat adapters.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 37.5" long x 39" up to 42.75" high (with handle extended)
- Overall Folded: 22.75" wide x 34" long x 16.5" high
- Seat Depth: 10"
- Front Wheels: 8" diameter
- Rear Wheels: 12" diameter
- Distance between wheels: (front to back): 30", (side to side): 22"
- Storage Basket: 10" wide x 12" deep x 16" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water please rinse with fresh tap water.
- Fabric covers are machine washable.
- Gentle cycle; Warm water (30° C/8#176;5 F) with mild detergent.
- DO NOT use bleach or tumble dry.
- Air dry completely away from direct sunlight before reattaching.
- The canopy can be hand washed with mild detergent in warm water (30° C/86° F).
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.