Comfort Swivel Glider & Recliner
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
Classic style and supreme comfort are the hallmarks of this reclining glider chair. The gentle rhythmic movement and convenient swivel base let you control the motion as your baby falls asleep. The chair is virtually silent as it reclines so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanism is thoughtfully within easy reach.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and built to last with a solid hardwood frame.
- Thick padding provides support and comfort.
- Classic style meets plush comfort.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Gentle gliding motion for rhythmic movement and reclining for deep relaxation.
- Once the Comfort Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Swivel base for optimal motion control.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Extensively tested to ensure the chair meets or exceeds all safety standards
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 36.5" deep x 40.5" high
- Seat Height: 20.5" above the floor.
- Arm Height: 25.5"
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Total weight: 93 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- Keep the chair dust free by wiping it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean spills by immediately blotting up the liquid and wiping the area with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using household cleaners or abrasive cleaners that can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within a Metropolitan Area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort