Add a Photo
Comfort Swivel Glider & Recliner
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
Classic style and supreme comfort are the hallmarks of this reclining glider chair. The gentle rhythmic movement and convenient swivel base let you control the motion as your baby falls asleep. The chair is virtually silent as it reclines so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanism is thoughtfully within easy reach.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and built to last with a solid hardwood frame.
- Thick padding provides support and comfort.
- Classic style meets plush comfort.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Gentle gliding motion for rhythmic movement and reclining for deep relaxation.
- Once the Comfort Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Swivel base for optimal motion control.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Extensively tested to ensure the chair meets or exceeds all safety standards
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 38.5" deep x 40.5" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 21" deep x 20.5" high
- Arm: 8" wide x 33" deep x 25.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 37"
- Weight: 101.5 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Keep the chair dust free by wiping it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean spills by immediately blotting up the liquid and wiping the area with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using household cleaners or abrasive cleaners that can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.