Chenille Changing Pad Cover
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $3.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Upgrade the look of their changing pad with our stylish Chenille Changing Pad Cover. It’s woven from pure cotton so your baby is comfortable for diaper changes. It’s a neutral statement on any of our dresser topper sets.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look.
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and helps keep the cover firmly in place.
- Changing pad (sold separately) features a foam core and non-skid bottom.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton chenille. A cotton chenille weave has a raised tufted pile, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Changing Pad Cover: 17.25" wide x 31.5" long
- Changing Pad: 16" wide x 32" long x 4.5" high
Changing Pad Cover
- Machine wash warm on a gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.