Add a Photo
This Craftsman nightstand with both open and closed storage creates a functional display in a nursery or child's room. Ideal for displaying prized trinkets and holding bedtime essentials, it stays in style as your child grows.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawers are crafted with English dovetail joinery which provides strength and structural integrity. Waxed solid wooden glides ensure smooth motion.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Equipped with an open cubby and one drawer; smoked charcoal and weathered gray nightstand knobs are finished in antique brass, smoked gray nightstand knobs are finished in oil-rubbed bronze.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- To see our entire collection of Charlie furniture and learn more, check out our Charlie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 11.5" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.