Add Your Own Photos
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Complete with clean lines and antiqued drawer pulls, this piece has plenty of easy-access storage and vintage-inspired design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Equipped with six drawers.
- Smoked charcoal and Weathered navy dresser's knobs are finished in antique brass; Smoked gray dresser's knobs are finished in oil-rubbed bronze.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Charlie furniture and learn more, check out our Charlie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 34" high
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 9.5" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 34" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Weight: 139 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time.
- Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.