Charlie Drawer Chest
Clean lines and antique drawer pulls make the Charlie Drawer Chest a vintage-inspired staple. Its five easy-access and spacious drawers will free up their room from clutter.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, particleboard and plywood.
- Frame is made with 3-ply construction which ensures added strength.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is hand-applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The chest features 5 roomy drawers which provide ample storage. Smoked charcoal and weathered navy dresser's knobs are finished in antique brass, smoked gray dresser knobs are finished in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 19.5" deep x 43.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 15" wide x 16" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 32" wide x 16" deep x 8" high
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.