Add Your Own Photos
Charlie 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Rustic finishes and clean lines come together for classic Craftsman style in our Charlie Collection. With hand-applied finishes that show the natural grain of the wood and hardwood frames, this children's furniture collection is as timelessly styled as it is expertly crafted.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid oak wood, oak veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and endures over time.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 30" wide x 56.5" long x 47" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Charlie furniture and learn more, check out our
- Charlie Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Charlie 4-in-1 Convertible Crib converts in the following options:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 56.5" long x 47" high
- Height from top of front rail to the floor: 37" high
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Mattress Platform: 52.5" wide x 26.5" deep
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 14.5"
- Weight: 104.25 pounds
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 51.5" long x 13.5" high x 2" thick
- Full Bed Conversion Kit (as assembled to crib): 56.5" wide x 31" deep x 47" high
- Overall dimensions for full size bed: 56.5" wide x 78.5" long x 47" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.