Charleston Swivel Glider & Recliner
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed with firm, supportive cushions, this rocker swivels and manually reclines in three different positions so you can feed and snuggle with baby.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped, flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Frame is expertly crafted from engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair swivels and manually reclines.
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Manual recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Charleston Recliner is reclined, it will be stationary and will not move.
- Chair will recline in three different positions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 21.5" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Arm: 7" wide x 27" long x 26" high
- Back height when chair is reclined: 33" high
- Distance from wall when in recline position: 20"
- Swivel Mechanism: 24" diameter, 4" high
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.