Add Your Own Photos
Charleston Swivel Glider & Recliner
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
<p>Designed with firm, supportive cushions, this rocker swivels and manually reclines in three different positions so you can feed and snuggle with baby.</P>
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped, flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Frame is expertly crafted from engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair swivels and manually reclines.
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Manual recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Charleston Recliner is reclined, it will be stationary and will not move.
- Chair will recline in three different positions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 21.5" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Arm: 7" wide x 27" long x 26" high
- Back height when chair is reclined: 33" high
- Distance from wall when in recline position: 20"
- Swivel Mechanism: 24" diameter, 4" high
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.