Catalina Storage Desk & Low Hutch
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Crafted of solid poplar wood and birch wood veneers, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and solid beech wood glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with three drawers, beadboard paneling and lathe-turned feet.
- Hutch equipped with two shelves and a cutout for routing cords.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Hutch: 43" wide x 10.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Assembly required.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. They're refundable if returned within 30 days.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Catalina furniture and learn more, check out our Catalina Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 2" high
- Right Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 15.5" deep x 8" high
- Clearance Under Desk: 22" wide x 20.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Overall: 43" wide x 10.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Shelf (2): 12" wide x 9.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 16 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.