Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Detailed with solid wood bun feet.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand is equipped with two open and roomy cubbies.
- Bottom cubby accommodates our Canvas Storage Buckets or our medium or large Sabrina Baskets (both sold separately).
- Dresser is equipped with 4 roomy drawers; two smaller and two larger drawers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Simple assembly required.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Set includes on regular dresser and one nightstand.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 26.5" high
- Upper Shelf Interior: 15.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 6.75" high
- Lower Shelf Interior: 15.5" wide x 12.75" deep x 10.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 3" high
- Weight: 40.5 pounds
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 18" deep x 30.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 14" wide x 13" deep x 3.75" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 31.75" wide x 13" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 3" high
- Weight: 82.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.