Give kids a welcoming place to sleep at night, and read or play during the day. Classic beadboard paneling, ball finials and a curved silhouette give this daybed timeless appeal.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid poplar wood, MDF (medium density fiberboard) and birch veneers.
- Slat roll foundation.
- Finish is hand-applied in multi-step process providing durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Bed is made using tenon-and-groove construction providing strength and endurance.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bed does not require box spring mattress.
- Features intricate molding and fluted finials.
- Beadboard paneling featured.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 80" wide x 42" deep x 47.5" high
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Catalina furniture and learn more, check out our
- Catalina Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 42" deep x 47.5" high
- Clearance Under Bed: 9.5"
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools