Catalina Cottage Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Classic details like turned legs and beadboard panels give our Catalina Cottage Bunk Bed timeless appeal. Crafted for lasting comfort, it features a full-sized bed on the bottom, making this a bedroom piece that will be enjoyed for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, birch wood veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, standard full-sized mattress fits lower bunk; mattresses are sold separately.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 67.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with ladder): 67.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Overall (without ladder): 56.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 58.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Ladder projection from bed: 10.5"
- Weight: 102.5 pounds
Upper Bed (Twin)
- 42" wide x 80" long x 33.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 33.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 47"
Lower Bed (Full)
- 57" wide x 80" long x 36.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 57" wide x 36.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 10.5"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools