Catalina 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Take it home today! Our Catalina Crib is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and poplar wood and birch wood veneers on select finishes. Crib back panel also has MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the crib will endure over time.
- Framed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Solid wood lathe-turned posts along with triple-fastened slats ensure the crib's durability and safety.
- Plastic teething guard protects the front rail and your baby's teeth.
- Finishes are applied by hand in multi-step process with child-safe water-based paints.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) and later to a headboard for a full-sized bed.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 37"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected
- To see our entire collection of Catalina furniture and learn more, check out our
- Catalina Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Catalina crib converts to the following options:
- (1) Crib
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Side Panels: 55.5" wide x 37" high x 2.25" thick
- Short Panels: 28.25" wide x 37" high x 2.25" thick
- Mattress platform settings from floor: 20.5", 17", 13", 9.25"
- Mattress platform: 51" wide x 27" deep x 1" high
- Legs: 2.25" diameter, 37" high
- Clearance under crib: 7.5"
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 1.75" (crib); 2" (toddler rail)
- Weight: 93 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Optional Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 51.25" wide x 17" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools