Castle Loft Bed
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
This enchanted castle brings the playroom to the bedroom in a way your little royal will love. This Castle Loft Bed features a twin bed atop the play castle, safely guarded with arched railing. The finish is hand applied in multiple steps for an accurate, even color. This bed will be a lasting and playful centerpiece in their room for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Bring their favorite fairy tales to life with this Castle Loft Bed.
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pinewood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand-applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint in Simply White. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A twin-sized bunk mattress (sold separately) must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Side-mounted staircase with six steps adds a fun way for kids to access the loft.
- Guardrail features beautifully sculpted turrets and detailed molding, providing elegance and security for your little princess or prince.
- Open space in castle can be used with chairs for reading area or small table and chairs, for playtime.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Recommended for use with a ceiling height of 8' or higher.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- This bed has undergone rigorous safety tests and it meets the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 97" long x 75.5" high
- Platform: 38" wide x 75" long x 1" thick
- Guardrail: 19.5" high
- Staircase: 16" wide x 50.5" deep x 55.5" high
- Distance between Steps (6): 8.5" high
- Stair Rail: 2" wide x 46.5" long x 20" high
- Clearance under Loft: 37" wide x 53" long x 73.5" high
- Front Window (2): 12" wide x 29.5" high
- Side Window (1): 25" wide x 29.5" high
- Front Door Opening: 40" wide x 52.5" high
- Back Opening: 40" wide x 53.5" high
- Weight: 340 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, dry cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools